- I was born in southeastern Indiana. My hometown was a great place to grow up, surrounded by family and friends.
- I am married to the lovely and fun Debbie Buell - we have been together for 24-years.
- We have a step-son named Connor who lives in the Minneapolis area and together, Debbie and I have two children, Alex and Flynn.
- We're a "pet family," our first dog was the sweet boy Bo Bo, our second pet was the eccentric and pretentious, Mr. Kitty (may he forever Rest In Peace), our little dachshund Cleo who is now 14 year old, our rescue puppy, Hope who is 8 and our super smart but pernickity cat, Emmy. Debbie and I don't current have a saltwater reef aquarium but at different times, we've enjoyed the hobby - one of our tanks was a 225-gallon mixed reef tank and it was beautiful!
- My Myers Briggs personality type is INTJ; I've taken a plentitude of other personality tests in the past but nothing is a solid as Myers Briggs in my opinion.
- I have 26-years of experience driving business operations, product management, customer relationships, strategic marketing, sales management and leading merger and acquisition activity.
- I held my first executive leadership role, Chief Operating Officer when I was 34 years old. I have led organizations that generate up to $350 million a year in revenues.
- I am currently managing a number of consulting engagements and offer consultative services to organizations in the software development, healthcare, data and analytics, financial services, insurance technology and customer communications markets and segments.
- You can view my resume here...
Copyright 2020 - Dan Buell, Jr.